FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Below are the frequently asked questions designed to offer information regarding my general business practices, products available, how to select and purchase fine art prints through this website, and other common questions about Amber Louise Photography and fine art prints.
If you have a question that is not answered below, please feel free to reach out to me personally via email. I enjoy speaking with collectors of my work and I would be happy to help any way I can.
The answer is simple.
Chromaluxe Metal prints are printed directly onto metal sheets using special ink that infuses with the metal for vivid color, depth, and luminosity. Each print comes with a floating mount system so it is ready to hang.
TruLife Acrylic Prints are a multi-step printing and face mounting process of multiple layers to completely encapsulate your artwork for long life, endurance and true-to-life 3 dimensional appearance. This process uses Trulife® acrylic glass, optically clear adhesive, luxury fine art paper, archival adhesive layer, clear acrylic backer, and a floating mount system so your print comes ready to hang.
Each process is unique and offers different benefits. Not all printing of metal and acrylic prints is equal. That is why I only use the best printers with the most strict printing standards to ensure quality, and longevity in our prints.
It is also why I only offer Chromaluxe for our metal prints and only TruLife for our acrylic prints. Other metal and acrylic print mediums are subpar and the quality does not meet my standards.
- Anti-reflective coating subdues reflection and glare
- Archival rated HD photo print has 99% UV protection
- Lightweight yet abrasion and shatter-resistant
- Long-lasting anti-static protection reduces dust
- Long-lasting archival quality, up to 100+ years indoors
- FujiFlex Crystal Archive Paper
- 1/8” TruLife Acrylic,
- White Dibond Encapsulation
- Black Aluminum Museum-Back
- Professional Dibond metal encapsulation finish
- Black powder-coated aluminum museum-back frame
- Z-clip for easy hanging
- Long-lasting archival quality, up to 65+ years indoors
- Extremely lightweight with unmatched durability
- Scratch, fade, fire, and water resistant
- Custom sizing is available up to 8 feet
- Unsurpassed color brilliance and vibrancy
- An easy-to-clean substrate, ChromaLuxe is the premium choice for hospitals and healthcare facilities, but also enjoyed in homes, hotels, and businesses alike.
ChromaLuxe Metal prints are great for those that love collecting art, but aren’t ready to invest at the higher price of museum quality just yet. These metal prints are often found in homes, businesses, waiting rooms, hotels, hospitals, and more.
TruLife Acrylic Prints are usually for those that want the best that will last. These are the perfect print medium for high-end businesses, interior designers, fine art connoisseurs, art collectors, museums, or anyone who simply wants the highest quality vivid image possible that will last a lifetime.
No. Each and every image available for purchase are a high resolution image. All prints are produced at 300dpi at the size ordered. Only the best images are available for purchase. They have been hand selected and inspected to ensure that they can handle being printed at larger sizes without any distortion, blur, or pixelated results.
We currently Offer free shipping for all domestic USA orders. This is subject to change should the need arise.
For international orders, Hawaii, Alaska, APO/Military Addresses please contact us to place orders, as shipping will be based on the order, amount, and location and that is something that will need to be calculated out on an individual basis.
Sometimes people have questions about how their information is used on our site.
The very easy basics
- When you submit a contact form, our site collects your name and email, so we can better serve your and reply to your questions.
- When you place an order, we collect your name, email, shipping and billing information and payment information – solely for the purpose of providing your purchased products and ensuring it is shipped directly to you.
- Your shipping information is shared only with our printers for the sole purpose of your items being shipped directly to you. No other information is shared with them.
- We use financial information to process your payments through our secure servers.
- Your information is stored on our site so that you may log into your account and check on the status of your purchases. This information is never shared without other parties. It is solely so you are able to manage your own account and order history.
- When you comment on a blog post- this MIGHT collect name, email, and/or facebook name – for the sole purpose of displaying your comment on the blog post.
Your information is never sold to outside parties.
We do have cookies on our site to help us better understand how clients use our site, so we can know best where we need to improve. We don’t sell this information to outside parties either.